BITS is the preeminent technology advocacy voice for its member financial services firms. In this capacity, BITS is the leader in coordinating with members, other associations and government agencies to enhance the overall financial technology ecosystem and protect its customers, the economy and nation as whole. BITS will continue to advocate for legislation that:
• expands cyber threat information sharing,
• enacts tougher criminal laws and penalties for fraudsters and cyber bad actors,
• funds cyber research and development,
• enhances international cooperation,
• improves the cyber workforce and consumer education,
• and harmonizes data security standards and breach notification requirements at the federal level.
Technology Advocacy Staff: Josh Magri, Josh.Magri@fsroundtable.org