FSR advocates on behalf of members that provide loans and leases to customers, including mortgage lending and servicing, credit card lending, auto and commercial equipment leasing, and lending to students and military service members.
Current Lending & Leasing:
- GSE Reform
- FHA Reform
- Mortgage lending and servicing compliance requirements
- Military service member and small business lending and serving requirements
- Fair lending and disparate impact
- Credit card compliance requirements
- Secured finance, including indirect auto lending, privacy notices, CFPB privilege, and international harmonization of regulations
Legislation focused on trade introduced today by Senators Orrin Hatch and Max Baucus and Representative Dave Camp is an important step in ensuring American financial companies are on a level playing field in an international market, according to Financial Services Roundtable (FSR) CEO Tim Pawlenty.
Financial Services Roundtable hosted “The Policy and Politics of GSE Reform”, a panel discussion moderated by CEO Tim Pawlenty, on January 8, 2014. Panelists included U.S. Senator Bob Corker (R-TN), U.S. Senator Mark Warner (D-VA), Jim Parrott of the Urban Institute, and Robert Couch of the Bipartisan Policy Center. Opening remarks were...