FSR advocates on behalf of members that provide loans and leases to customers, including mortgage lending and servicing, credit card lending, auto and commercial equipment leasing, and lending to students and military service members.
Current Lending & Leasing:
- GSE Reform
- FHA Reform
- Mortgage lending and servicing compliance requirements
- Military service member and small business lending and serving requirements
- Fair lending and disparate impact
- Credit card compliance requirements
- Secured finance, including indirect auto lending, privacy notices, CFPB privilege, and international harmonization of regulations
This week, FSR’s Housing Policy Council filed a comment letter with CFPB in response to the proposed amendments to the 2013 mortgage servicing rules.
The Financial Services Roundtable (FSR) commended the reintroduction of housing finance reform legislation by Reps. John Delaney, John Carney and Jim Himes today as a positive step toward protecting the American taxpayers and replacing Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
FSR released the following statement in response to the recent release of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's report on the state of arbitration clauses.
Washington, DC— The President and Congress should make housing finance reform that winds down Fannie and Freddie a priority this Congress, said the Financial Services Roundtable (FSR) following President Obama’s speech today on housing, including an announcement that the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) will lower its annual mortgage...
The CFPB should take steps to make its proposed no-action letter process less restrictive: