FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 4, 2016
Washington, DC — On Wednesday, April 6, the Financial Services Roundtable’s (FSR) Housing Policy Council (HPC) and CoreLogic will host a two-panel discussion about the housing market and policy issues affecting it. FSR’s CEO Tim Pawlenty will deliver opening remarks, and discussions will feature Treasury Policy Advisor, Michael Stegman, Frank Nothaft, SVP and Chief Economist, CoreLogic, and other industry and government housing policy experts.
What: ‘America’s Housing Market: The New Normal?’ Event by FSR’s HPC and CoreLogic
The New Normal: Economists’ View
• Faith Schwartz, SVP Government and Public Affairs, CoreLogic
• Frank Nothaft, SVP and Chief Economist, CoreLogic
• Nela Richardson, Chief Economist, Redfin
• Hites Ahir, Senior Research Officer, International Monetary Fund
The New Normal: Policy Issues
• Paul Leonard, SVP of Government Affairs, Housing Policy Council
• Michael Stegman, Counselor to the Secretary of the Treasury, U.S. Treasury
• Barry Zigas, Director of Housing Policy, Consumer Federation of America
• Keith Bickel, SVP, Mortgage Policy Executive, Bank of America
• Peter Carroll, EVP, Mortgage Policy and Counterparty Relations, Quicken Loans
When: Wednesday, April 6, 2016, 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Where: Financial Services Roundtable Offices (4th Floor), 600 13th Street NW, Washington, D.C.
Members of the media wishing to attend should RSVP here: https://events.bizzabo.com/AmericasHousingMarket
The Financial Services Roundtable represents the largest integrated financial services companies providing banking, insurance, payment and investment products and services to the American consumer. Member companies participate through the Chief Executive Officer and other senior executives nominated by the CEO. FSR member companies provide fuel for America’s economic engine, accounting for $92.7 trillion in managed assets, $1.2 trillion in revenue, and 2.3 million jobs. Learn more at FSRoundtable.org.